Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Campfire Girl Outing

Well, I got the pleasure of escorting my 5 year old neice Morgan on her first Camp Fire Outing. Her group is called the Honeybees. We visited Desoto Caverns in Childersburg, AL a couple of weekends ago.

It's been years since I have been and it's changed alot. They have all sorts of activites for kids to enjoy. Everything from water balloon battles, mazes, slip and slides, bathtub shaped go carts and several other things. Here's the link if you are interested. http://desotocavernspark.com/

Morgan is on the far left.


Here's the honeybee's all in yellow!





Morgan getting ready for battle in the air gun cage. There were foam balls they loaded into the air gun and shot at their opponents that were about 10 feet away. She takes after her aunt kat and was pretty competitive. She was really excited when she hit all of the girls.

This was one of the many water attractions they had. I'm sure they are closed now with the weather getting cooler.



No comments: