Well for the 2 of you that voted boy...you were right. We went today and had our first ultrasound and it was amazing. Our technician was great and was able to point out all of the different things like...arms, legs, eye sockets, nose, chin, fingers, spine, ribs along with many other things. They said that I'm text book as far as where I should be and that little Doug is right on schedule. My due date is still set for July 16. Doug and I are really excited and can't wait to meet our son. We'll post ultrasound pictures soon.
By the way...we are planning on not sharing the name until he arrives. Although we have not decided on a name yet we will be keeping it to ourselves. We don't intend to upset anyone and hope you'll be equally excited for us when we reveal him and his name the day he is born.
I'm currently 17 weeks and 5 days and for those wondering, I have started showing, but nothing major. We'll keep you posted on the progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment