Well, I had my doctor's appt today and everything went well. I had a sugar test where you have to drink super sweet orange sunkist and then they take your blood 1 hour later. My blood suger was 104 and my iron level was 11.8. The nurse said I passed both test, even though I only knew of the one they were doing. I start going every 2 weeks now and as of today I have gained a total of 12 lbs. I'm still feeling good and staying busy. We have ordered baby furniture that should be here in 6 - 8 weeks. Hopefully more like 6. I'm anxious to get started on little Doug's room. His bedding should arrive this week so maybe I can find fabric to have some curtains made.
Also, for those that have front loading washing machines or would like one I have ran into a problem finding baby detergent made for HE machines. I finally found one online, but it's quite pricey. If anyone is aware of something that might work just as well and not so pricey...please let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment