Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our First Baby Shower

We had our first baby shower today. It was so nice of Summer, Tricia, Erin, Dawn and Melanie to graciously host this for us. We are very thankful for such great friends. We had lots of yummy desserts and as anyone knows...we pregnant woman love sweets.


Doug and I before the shower. Dad-to-be cut out before the shower. He had been working hard before it to help get things ready. I'm sure he was ready for some much deserved alone time.


My mom and I. I tell you I don't know what I would do without this woman in my life. She is extraordinary and she has been an unbelievable inspiration to me.


The lovely ladies that so graciously hosted our shower. Dawn, Tricia, myself, Erin and Summer. Melanie was unable to attend since she was having a shower hosted in her honor for her upcoming marriage. It was so thoughtful of her to think of us during this very busy time in her life.

My sister-in-law Stephanie and niece Morgan.

I thought I might throw this last one in for laughs. Yes, that is me at 31 weeks and 3 days pregnant and no I did not eat all the food myself. Although, it was all very yummy and probably could have.


No comments: