Friday, June 19, 2009

Clay County Shower

On June 13th we had our friends and family to host us a wonderful shower in Millerville. Which is where I was born and raised. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful people that want to help us prepare for the birth of our son and are very grateful. Here are some pictures from that shower. We had two cakes at this shower. The one below was a chocolate cheesecake that Julie Thompson made and it was delicious. This is also the same type cake that we had at our wedding almost 7 years ago.


This was the other cake that was also very tasty.
I thought the watermelon stroller was so cute. Thanks Becky for making it for my shower.



My Aunt Anita, and my mom.

myself, my mom(Nancy) Aunt Frances and Aunt Charlotte


This was a diaper cake that Lisa from Tier made Doug and I. It was so nice of her and too cute not to bring to the shower for everyone to see.


This was a handmade quilt by Jolene which is a friend of the family. It was so sweet of her to make the quilt with all of the Winnie the Pooh characters on it. We will cherish it for years to come.


These are all of the hostess. Stephanie, Becky, Sharon, Janis, myself, Bobbie and Jolene.


My Aunt Wilma, myself and Aunt Frances. These are my dad's sisters.


My good friend Sandy that just got married was able to attend. I can't wait until I'm helping host a baby shower for her.


No comments: