Doug and I new parents of a healthy 6 lb 1 oz baby boy. He was born Friday, July 3rd at 10:06 am. We've been home since Sunday with his discharge weight being 5 lbs and 11 oz. He now weighs 5 lbs and 13 oz. We are so grateful to have such a good baby that hardly ever fusses and eats well. Here are some pictures. Our lives have changed drastically so please be patient and I promise to post more later.
Snoozing is my favorite pastime these days. Mom and Dad are okay with that.
These were taken in the hospital.
If you look closely my little onesie says "Daddy Loves Me". Just to clear the record he also has one that says "Mommy Loves Me".
This was after my first bath. I didn't cry too much, but anytime that I'm without my diaper I like to let everyone know it.
3 comments:
Congratulations!! He is adorable!! Hope you are all doing well!!
He is precious!
Congratulations! He is just PRECIOUS!!!
Post a Comment