We met up with Summer, Henry and Owen today on Auburn Campus to have a walk. The Vaughans had gotten there new double stroller and with such perfect weather we couldn't resist getting out to enjoy it. We took a stroll around campus and then Gary and Doug met us for a picnic lunch on the lawn in front of Samford Hall. Alex had a great time and fun was had by all. There are also some pictures from bath time that we took a while back.

He has some crazy hair in the tub. It actually wants to curl just slightly.

On Samford Lawn with Henry and Daddy. The hat is way too big but it works to keep the sun out of his eyes.
He was having pictures taken at school and this is right before he and daddy left.
He looks like a little boy and not my baby.
His first pair of sunglasses. He actually likes them. He always fusses when the sun gets in his eyes on our walks.
Henry and Alex playing.
One day I put him in his crib to play a minute while I did something and the next thing we knew he was kneeling at the rail. Needless to say we lowered the bed after that.
This was a couple of days afterwards and he is still just kneeling, but I don't think it will be too long before he is standing up.
1 comment:
So cute!! I can't believe how fast he is growing!!
Post a Comment