Alex is 8 months old today and has 1 tooth so far. I think that he is also trying to cut the one right next to it, but only time will tell. He's eating well and we think he weighs around 20 lbs. That's just from us stepping on the scales and then stepping on holding him so it's not the most accurate measurement. He has tried mangos and seems to really like them. We are introducing a new food each week. Maybe next week we'll try black beans or lentils...something with some protein. He has another doctor's appt in April for his 9 month check up. It's hard to believe in 4 months he'll be a year old. Time does fly and he continues to be a blessing. I only hope he gets a much from us as he gives to us. It is a constant learning process and he is so sweet during the process.
We also got a peek of one of his photos from his last photo session. He is on the website of our photographer's latest website. The address is http://www.youngphotographyandframing.com/index2.php and he is on the second slide. It's a beautiful picture of him and I can't wait to see the others this Friday. I'll get some pictures today and post them later.
No comments:
Post a Comment