Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fun Times - Walker, Wagon, Guitars and Chairs

His Nana and Papaw got him this walker and after the furniture inside took a lot of abuse I decided outside might be the best place for it. Alex loves being outside and the fact that he had more room to run, made it even better.

His Grandma and Grandpa are going to use this wagon at their new house once they move to the area. He loves riding in it, but keeping him seated can be a challenge if you stop.

You can't see it but Alex is "dancing". He really likes it when Grandpa sings and plays the guitar.
Helping him out with a little finger action.

Okay, I can't remember why he doesn't have pants on but that's really not what I was trying to capture. This little chair has a history. Doug and I bought this chair about 10 years ago for my nephew Will. After Will outgrew it, his sister(our niece) had a ball with it. When I was mentioning that we wanted to get one like it for Alex, my sister-in-law Stephanie suggested we use theirs. I thought it was a great idea and Alex loves it. The first thing he did was climb into it over the arm and tried to rock. I gave him one of his books and he gibber-jabbered while trying to rock. It was the sweetest thing.




Those big books are hard to hold on to for a little guy.

No comments: