Saturday, October 30, 2010

General Cuteness

In an attempt to get caught up, I'm posting several things at one time.



The day after Alex's first birthday he was enjoying his toys.


First time in a "Big" swing when he was 1!





Crazy Hair during bath time.


Don't you just love those blue eyes.

The first of many trips into the cabinet.


Pool that Grandma and Grandpa got him for his birthday. He liked it because he could crawl in and out of it.




Whenever he sits in a chair he always crosses his feet or props them on us. I think it is so cute.



Exploring under the table.


One of his favorite places is under my desk. He now likes to play peek a boo with me while I'm sitting there.

While Doug is getting ready in the morning he sometimes like to take a "ride" on the ironing board.

He likes cheesing it up.

Lauren and Alex. She was a sweet sitter that we lost in August.

No comments: