I'm only doing this because I think so highly of Summer. I have received many of these via e-mail and have never completed one so feel special Summer.
10 honest things about myself
1) I'm terrified of being held down or confined spaces. Not in the sense of elevators or small rooms. For instance the movie "The Decent" did not sit well with me. The idea of belly crawling through small spaces in a cave makes me sweat just thinking about it.
2) I'm scared to death of becoming a parent...I'm looking forward to it and know it will be a blessing, but that doesn't stop me from being scared. I know with Doug, we can handle anything.
3) I love to get my hands dirty and work on cars. My dad had a garage when I was growing up and I always loved to go down there and watch him work or work myself. Most of the time I was sent back to the house "where girls were supposed to be". I'm proud of the fact that I can change my own oil along with other random auto repair/maintanece jobs.
4) I floss most days...Yes I know that is horrible coming from someone in the dental profession, but when I'm on vacation I do miss a day here or there. But I would say I floss more days than not.
5) I do not like to shop for long periods of time. 2 - 3 hours max unless there is eating somewhere in between then I can go a little longer.
6) As a person, I'm too exact/serious/literal. Doug often tells me to quit being so serious. I'm trying...Do some of the previous statments help me redeem myself?
7) I don't have a favorite color
8) I like to drive fast...which has to change now that I have someone other than myself to look out for.
9) I enjoyed reading the Twilight series and Harry Potter.
10) I'm struggling on the 10th one.....I too like juice. This has been since I became pregnant and gave up soda (except the occasional one)and caffinated coffee. There are currently 4 different types on the fridge and 1 in the pantry(cranberry pomegrante). I do dilute most juice I drink with water or thanks to Summer sparkling water for a little twist.
1 comment:
I am flattered! Ha ha. Good stuff-never knew about the confined space fear. And, you and Doug will be WONDERFUL parents. Promise.
Post a Comment