Thursday, October 22, 2009

13 lbs...Dr's Appt and Spots...holding my bottle!

Well...Doug got Alex up this morning and found these little red spots on his legs and arms. They kept getting worse as the day went on and we ended up getting him a Dr's appt this afternoon. Doug and I had really hoped that he would not inherit our allergies but it appears that he has. Dr. Smalley says that he had urticaria which is an itchy skin rash. I think that Doug and I are more bothered by it than he is. He weighed 13lbs and I guess they'll measure him at his 4 month check up on November 6. He's also started trying to hold his bottle..it's pretty cute but also kind of sad that our little baby is growing up.


This picture really does not do justice to the red places that he has on legs, arms and neck.

Alex holding his bottle.

1 comment:

Gary and Summer said...

Great updates! But so sorry to hear about the skin condition. Hope it is not giving him too much trouble. Hang in there!