We got our first laugh on Doug's birthday which was really special. Our favorite toy is a stuffed frog that ribbit's when you press his tummy, but recently he thought a stuffed monkey deserved a good laugh.
I have started back to work part-time with this being my 3rd week back. The first 2 weeks I only worked 2 days, but I'm working 3 days this week. We have Alex with a lovely lady by the name of Elaine Bowman. Eventually we'll put him in a more structed facility, but right now we just want someone to love and nuture him.
Doug's mom and dad still continue to search for a home here in the Auburn area and we're hopeful the search will end soon as I'm sure they are too.
I'm posting some random pictures and will try to do better in the future, but no promises.

Doug's parents came down last Sunday and stayed with us.
Pictures from bath time. Alex loves the bath and Doug and I both end up getting wet from where he splashes!!!

Little man in his pj's. With the weather getting cooler we've put him in pj's. He is too cute in his little lion pj's.
me and the girls from my work pictured (l to r) Haley, Miranda, Erin, me and Jeannie. We were all at Erin's bridal shower.
The week before I went back to work I brought Alex to the office so everyone could meet him. This is Erin and Alex. Erin is getting married on November 6th. 





No comments:
Post a Comment